My favorite shrimp recipe.
Feel like eating light on a hot summer day? But it has to be Fast ’n Easy of course, ‘cause who likes spending time in the kitchen with this beautiful weather outside. I know I don’t. So I just found the perfect recipe: King Prawns with chili and garlic, next to veggies roasted in olive oil and smoked paprika powder. It took no more than 20 minutes to make it, which was perfect because I was dying to hit the park.
I simply greased a cooking tray with olive oil, put the veggies in it and sprinkled a bit of sea salt. Then I tossed the shrimps in a hot cast iron pan (greased with olive oil) and after a few minutes of sizzling, they were ready. I mixed the veggies with the shrimp and added a bit of chili ‘cause I am nuts about spicy.
And that was it. My meal was ready in no time and shortly I was on my way to Greenwich park as I couldn’t let this beautiful day go to waste.
How to cook the Spicy Shrimp with Roasted Veggies Recipe
Spicy shrimp with roasted veggies, garlic and chili
- 250 g large shrimp
- 300 g stir fry veggie mix broccoli, spring onion, bean pods, baby corn and carrot, mushrooms
- 3 cloves of garlic minced
- 1 hot chili sliced
- olive oil
- sea salt
- 1 tbs smoked paprika powder
- Toss the veggies in a cooking tray, drizzle olive oil, and season them with salt and smoked paprika.
- Put them in the hot oven and let them roast for 12 minutes. We want them to be lightly roasted and a bit crispy.
- Chop 3 cloves of garlic and half a chili. Put them in a hot pan, together with the prawns and 2 tbs of olive oil. Let them sizzle for about 5 minutes.
As soon as the prawns are ready, take them out on a plate and put the thickly chopped mushrooms in the same pan. Let them cook for about 3-4 minutes, until they get golden.
- Mix the roasted veggies with the mushrooms and prawns, then add salt flakes and sliced chili
Try it and let me know how you like it
Oh, I almost forgot. If you know other interesting recipes, just hit the contact button in the menu and send them to me. I am always looking for new stuff.
Try it and if you like it, why not rate it in the comments section below, so it will reach more awesome foodies like yourself