Learn how to make moist chocolate muffins and earn your title as Queen of the kitchen. And it’s not that hard as you’d think. You can make this easy chocolate muffin recipe in just 30 min and it has a secret ingredient that will make everybody scream ‘Long live the queen of the kitchen’
Do you remember when I confessed to you that I am a chocoholic?
Well, I have another confession to make. I am also a peanut butter-holic.
Yup, I am the kind of gal that sneaks to the fridge quite often to gobble up a spoon full of peanut butter.
Now, there is a whole debate whether this is good for you or not. Some people think it actually has loads of benefits while others say it’s not that healthy.
I won’t go much into details about this because I need to bake some moist chocolate muffins today. But here is a study I found that covers the subject whether peanut butter is good for us or not.
The gist of the article is that it’s good for us as long as it doesn’t contain sugar or some other unhealthy stuff. So just read the label and you should be good.
And being a peanut butter-holic, I totally agree with this study, especially with the author who claims to have a love-hate relationship with it.
I also hate that I love it so much, but hey, what can you do… When life gives you peanut butter… you make peanut butter muffins, of course.
Today it was an indulging day for me. I simply let my two addictions take over and guide my hands to make some incredibly delicious peanut butter chocolate muffins.
I am fighting my addictions, but from time to time we have to let them have some wins, don’t we? At least in the spirit of fair play.
And even though they won today, I would still like to turn it into a victory and show you how to make moist chocolate muffins.
Well, to be honest, these easy chocolate muffins were actually a huge victory for me.
And you know why?
Because I shared them with my friends and family and they were all crazy about them. They named me ‘queen of the kitchen’ and it was such a pride for me to take the title.
So you see how I turned my weaknesses into my advantage? Pretty cool, huh?
It’s funny how weaknesses can turn into powerful weapons sometimes. Because honestly, this is what this chocolate muffin recipe is.
A powerful weapon to conquer the world.
Nobody can say ‘No’ to chocolate muffins with peanut butter, I’m telling you.
And to make it even more powerful, I doubled the Choc. That’s right, I added some into the muffins and then I sprinkled choc chips on them. Hence, we can call it Chocolate Choc Chip Muffins.
And if you love it like I do, or just want to conquer the world with it, then here are some other recipes that might help you do that:
- Choc Cake with Fresh Berries
- Oatmeal Choc Chip Cookies
- Raspberry Choc Brownies
- Choc Chip Banana Bread
You might wonder how hard is it to conquer the world with moist chocolate muffins?
Not hard at all, really.
You can make this easy chocolate muffins recipe in just 30 minutes, and here are some tips that will help you make it better:
- You need to heat the chocolate muffins for a few minutes, every time before serving, to melt the chocolate inside. This will make them moist and they also taste much better when served warm.
- I used dark chocolate because that one is my favorite. But you can also make this muffins recipe with milk or white Choc. It’s all a matter of preference here.
- If you have a blender, then you can make the chocolate muffin recipe faster, by blending all the ingredients together (except the chocolate and choc chips) for about 1 minute. I made it the old-fashioned way, of whisking them in a bowl, but if you don’t like spending much time in the kitchen, then it’s faster to go for the blender
- If you happen to have some gluten intolerance, or just aren’t a big fan of it, you can use gluten-free oats.
- Try it with coconut yogurt. Unfortunately, I didn’t have any of it handy so I made the chocolate muffins with classic yogurt. But trust me, it will add tons of yummy taste and flavor
- You can make it sugar-free by just removing the sugar and using dark chocolate.
If you happen to make these muffins recipe with coconut yogurt, then you need to tell me how it was.
I was so bummed that I didn’t have it in my kitchen, but my craving for moist chocolate muffins was much greater than my patience to wait until I got coconut yogurt.
These easy chocolate choc chip muffins are some of my favorite desserts.
What is yours? And are you a chocoholic and peanut butter-holic like me?
How To Make Moist Chocolate Muffins With Peanut Butter
Peanut Butter Chocolate Muffins Recipe
You can make this easy chocolate muffins recipe in under 30 minutes. It's so delicious, you might get addicted
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup oat flour (blended oats) Gluten Free
- 1 cup brown sugar Optional
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 3 whole eggs
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1 Tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips
- 8 dark or milk chocolate squares (about 5g/piece)
Preheat the oven to 350 F/180C. Lightly spray the muffin tin with coconut oil.
In a large bowl, stir together the following ingredients: yogurt, peanut butter, eggs, oat flour, brown sugar, coconut oil, baking soda, and powder. Whisk until well combined.
Fill the muffins cups about 3/4. Insert a piece of chocolate into the center of each, pressing down slightly.
Add one more Tbsp of batter to cover it completely, then sprinkle with chocolate chips.
Bake for 18-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. (if the muffins are small, then cook them for about 15 minutes)