Leftover Turkey Noodle Soup Recipe
An easy turkey noodle soup recipe that you can make with leftovers and in under 30 minutes
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Total Time 30 minutes
Servings 4 Servings
- 1.2L or 5 cups chicken stock
- 1 medium carrot thinly sliced
- 1 small parsnip peeled and sliced
- 1 small onion diced
- 1 red bell pepper chopped
- 2 garlic cloves minced or pressed
- 3 Tbsp minced ginger or ginger paste
- 1 Tbsp butter
- 80g/3oz medium egg noodles
- 200g/7oz shredded, cooked leftover turkey (or chicken)
- 200g/7oz frozen peas
Melt the butter in a large pot over medium heat.
Cook the onion, ginger, garlic and parsnip in butter until tender, for about 5 minutes.
Stir in bell pepper, carrots, peas, turkey leftovers, then pour in the stock, and add noodles.
Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes.
Season with salt and pepper if needed, and enjoy it warm!
You can replace the turkey with shredded chicken (leftovers or rotisserie). Everything else stays the same
Calories: 384kcal | Carbohydrates: 48g | Protein: 23g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 58mg | Sodium: 520mg | Potassium: 921mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 11g | Vitamin A: 3590IU | Vitamin C: 48.6mg | Calcium: 55mg | Iron: 2.4mg