Mango And Avocado Salsa Recipe (Paleo & Whole30)
This avocado and mango salsa recipe is Paleo, Whole30, takes just 15 minutes to make and you can serve it with meat, fish, seafood, roasted veggies and salads.
- 2 mangos peeled, cored and diced
- 6 (20oz / 550g) medium Roma tomatoes
- 3 medium avocados peeled, cored and diced
- 1 medium red onion chopped
- 2-3 jalapeños seeded and chopped
- 1 garlic clove finely minced
- juice and zest of 1 lime
- 2 Tbsp olive oil extra virgin
- 1/2 tsp sea salt or to taste
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper or to taste
- a handful of cilantro chopped
In a medium-sized bowl, add mango, tomatoes, avocados, onion, jalapeños, garlic and lime zest.
Drizzle lemon juice and olive oil, then season to taste.
Add fresh chopped cilantro and toss well to combine.
Keep it refrigerated until ready to serve. The flavors need a bit of time to meld together perfectly so it will actually taste better in 1 hour. Enjoy!
Please read the Tips & Tricks in the article before making this avocado and mango salsa recipe. Below is just a summary:
- You can serve the mango avocado salsa with any meats (especially grilled), fish, seafood, roasted veggies, green salad, with cooked quinoa, rice, or crusty bread. See more at Tip #1.
- It lasts up to 3 days refrigerated, but I recommend you to serve it within 48 hours. See more at Tip #2.
- You can freeze the mango avocado salsa, but the recipe will change slightly and you'll have to cook it. See how at Tip #3.
- Furthermore, you can jar and store it in your pantry, but the process is slightly more complicated if you're doing it the first time. See the step-by-step process at Tip #4.
- You can replace some of the ingredients in this mango salsa recipe with your favorites. See which and how at Tip #5.
Calories: 384kcal | Carbohydrates: 32g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 30g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Sodium: 308mg | Potassium: 1148mg | Fiber: 13g | Sugar: 16g | Vitamin A: 1963IU | Vitamin C: 68mg | Calcium: 43mg | Iron: 1mg