Greek Chicken With Tzatziki Sauce
This easy Greek chicken recipe takes just 20 minutes to make. It's a healthy and super tasty Keto recipe.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
- 1.5 pounds chicken breast skinless, boneless
- 1 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes halved or quartered
- 1 English cucumber diced
- 1/3 cup pitted olives sliced
- 1 medium red onion diced
- 1 cup crumbled Feta cheese
For Tzatziki sauce:
- 1/4 cup fresh dill chopped
- 1/4 English cucumber grated and squeeze the excess moisture
- 2 cups full-fat Greek yogurt
- 3-4 garlic cloves pressed or minced
- zest of 1 lemon
- Juice of 1 lemon
- sea salt and fresh ground black pepper to taste
Please read the tips & tricks in the article before making this easy Greek chicken recipe. Below is just a summary:
- Make the Greek tzatziki sauce with full-fat yogurt and different types of herbs like dill, basil, chives, cilantro or parsley.
- See how to cook chicken breast in a pan at Tip #2.
- For an easy Greek chicken marinade, see Tip #3.
- You can serve it with roasted smashed potatoes, or with roasted veggies like asparagus, cherry tomatoes, cauliflower, Brussels sprouts, etc.
- You can replace the chicken breast with thighs, turkey, steak or even salmon fillets. Also, you can use any of your favorite chopped veggies. See more at Tip #5.
Calories: 407kcal | Carbohydrates: 14g | Protein: 53g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 147mg | Sodium: 838mg | Potassium: 1124mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 850IU | Vitamin C: 22.6mg | Calcium: 347mg | Iron: 1.9mg