Baked Parmesan Chicken Cutlets Recipe
This baked chicken cutlets recipe takes just 30 minutes to make. It's a super easy Keto recipe and best of all, it's crazy delish.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Total Time 30 minutes
- 1½ Lb (700g) chicken breasts sliced into cutlets pounded to ¼ inch (0.5cm) thickness
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 lemon for serving
- fresh chopped parsley to garnish
Preheat the oven to 375F (190C) and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper or with a silicone baking mat. In a small bowl, mix together melted butter, garlic powder, salt and pepper. In a shallow dish, add almond flour, grated parmesan, paprika and Italian seasoning. Mix well to combine.
Dip the chicken into the butter mixture, then shake off any excess. Place it into the almond flour mixture, and gently press to coat evenly on both sides.
Place it into the prepared baking sheet and bake for 15-20 minutes, or until golden brown and cooked through.
Serve with lemon and garnish with fresh chopped parsley.
Please read the Tips & Tricks in the article before making this baked chicken cutlets recipe. Below is just a summary:
- You can make this easy chicken cutlets recipe with breast or thighs. To cut it, slice a large cut in half, lengthways, then lightly pound the slices with a mallet. See more Tip #1
- See how to season these baked chicken cutlets at Tip #2.
- The best temperature to bake chicken cutlets is 375F/190C and you need to preheat the oven 15 minutes before baking. See more at Tip #3.
- You can also make these easy chicken cutlets in a large skillet over the stovetop. See how at Tip #4.
- A few side-dish ideas that go perfectly with these easy chicken cutlets: asparagus salad, greens salad, roasted potatoes. See more at Tip #5
Calories: 463kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 44g | Fat: 28g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Cholesterol: 146mg | Sodium: 427mg | Potassium: 697mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 725IU | Vitamin C: 16.3mg | Calcium: 163mg | Iron: 1.9mg