You gotta try this delicious Roasted beetroot salad.
Today’s recipe is a quick and easy salad. Vegetarians will go nuts for it 🙂
This appetizing Roasted Beetroot salad with feta cheese and couscous can be served as a side dish for a special dinner. But if you like to keep it light and healthy lifestyle, you can serve it as a main.
Oh, and you can also have it warm, making it an excellent choice this winter.
How to make Beetroot salad with feta and couscous
Roasted beetroot salad with feta and couscous
- 250 g beetroot - steemed and cut into wedges
- 2 Tbsps honey
- 2 Tbsps avocado oil - extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup couscous
- 1 cup organic vegetable stock
- 1 Tbsps cumin seeds
- 4 Tbsps pine nuts
- 1/4 cup feta cheese - crumbled
- 2 Tbsps fresh parsley - chopped
- Preheat the oven at 350F and place the beetroot wedges on a baking tray. Sprinkle with cumin seeds, drizzle with a bit of olive oil, honey and season lightly with salt and pepper. Place in the hot oven and roast it for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, bring the vegetable stock to boil and take it of the heat. Add the couscous, cover with a lid and set aside for 10 minutes.
- Fluff the couscous with a fork and serve it on a large plate. Add roasted beetroot, sprinkle with fresh chopped parsley and pine nuts and crumble feta cheese on top.
*This post may contain affiliate links