You gotta try this delicious Roasted beetroot salad.
Today’s recipe is a quick and easy salad. Vegetarians will go nuts for it 🙂
This appetising Roasted Beetroot salad with feta cheese and couscous can be served as a side dish for a special dinner. But if you like to keep it light and healthy lifestyle, you can serve it as a main.
Oh, and you can also have it warm, making it an excellent choice this winter.
How to make Beetroot salad with feta and couscous
Roasted beetroot salad with feta and couscous
- 250 g beetroot steemed and cut into wedges
- 2 Tbsps honey
- 2 Tbsps avocado oil extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup couscous
- 1 cup organic vegetable stock
- 1 Tbsps cumin seeds
- 4 Tbsps pine nuts
- 1/4 cup feta cheese crumbled
- 2 Tbsps fresh parsley chopped
- Preheat the oven at 350F and place the beetroot wedges on a baking tray. Sprinkle with cumin seeds, drizzle with a bit of olive oil, honey and season lightly with salt and pepper. Place in the hot oven and roast it for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, bring the vegetable stock to boil and take it of the heat. Add the couscous, cover with a lid and set aside for 10 minutes.
- Fluff the couscous with a fork and serve it on a large plate. Add roasted beetroot, sprinkle with fresh chopped parsley and pine nuts and crumble feta cheese on top.
Try this Beetroot Salad Recipe and if you like it, why not rate it in the comments section below, so it will reach more awesome foodies like yourself